Nonwovens fabric, It is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun and woven. It is simply made by orienting or randomly bracing textile short fibers or filaments to form a fiber net structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods. The short answer is that it's not made up of individual strands of yarn that are interwoven and woven together. Instead, the fibers are held together by physical means, so when you get the sticky lining in your clothes, you'll find that you can't pull out the threads. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle and have the characteristics of short technological process, fast production speed, high yield, low cost, wide application and many sources of raw materials.
Its main uses can be broadly divided into:
(1) medical and health cloth: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfectant cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) household decorative cloth: wall cloth, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) packing cloth: lining, fusing lining, flocs, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather backing cloth, etc.;
(4) industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, coating cloth, etc.;
(5) agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) others: space cotton, insulation materials, oil absorption felt, smoke filters, tea bags, etc.